Freelance singer, dancer and composing performer. Based in Denmark.
Educated at EDDC, European dance development center in Holland.
Music and singing is the essence of my artistic work. I have created 4 solos
combining music and dance, and cooperated with musicians, choreographers,
theaters and artists in different constellations. I am always in search for new
I am Specialized in folksinging, especially from north india, bulgaria,
turkey and scandinavia. I have also studied singing from ireland, hungary,
arabic countries, early western singing, gregorian and byzantine chants.
– A constant search to enrich and develop my voice and musicality.
Since 2014 I have been working on Sjaruna songs, written in an
invented language, which now, is my main artistic project. www.Sjaruna.dk
I play Viola da Gamba and Yayli Tanbur.
In 2019, Bodil Grue made a portrait interview about my life and passion
for folkmusic. It can be heard on www.den2radio.dk
From 2003-2017 I participated in more then 600 performances as a singer and dancer in Granhøj Dans.
Extensive touring in Europe, China, Israel, U.S.A. and Canada. In 2009 I created the solo-performance
I wan´t it all to be so well ,which is a philosofical performance with music, dance, lyrics and singing.
I am very gratefull for being able to work with Palle Granhøj for so many years.
Orfeus Balkan Ensemble
Since 2014, solist in a bulgarian folkmusic quartet with Adam Ørvad – Accordion, Filip Filipov – tapan, Ennis Ahmed – Tambura. The Ensemble has released one CD – Zakachka, which can be found on I-tunes.
Co-founder and soprano (2001-2013). A Vocalensemble singing bulgarian folkmusic in new arrangements for choir like Le mystère de voix bulgares and Philip Kutev choir .
“wisdom of birds” is a performance staged at the Glyptok in Copenhagen. The septet is moving, dancing and acting whilst singing the complex compositions. Glas has released two CDs in this Bulgarian genre and was nominated for the Danish World Music Award.
- Via Artis Consort – early music ensemble. Performances, Church- and School concerts.
- Dansolution – Three solo performances “Ironsea”, “Corner less”, “Chemical”
- Theater moellen/Nordkraft – “Linedanseren”
- Theater Cantabile 2 - “Seek to seek”
- Scenografer Veronica Hodges/GLAS - “Wisdom of birds”
- Composer Line Tjørnhøj “Anorexia sacra” + “Stabat Mater”
- Guitarist John Sund/GLAS – World/Jazz – CD projekt
- Guitarist and composer Dalia Faitelson “The orient west choir”
- Kira Skov/GLAS/Peterpeter – CD “Persona”
- Noah Rosanes – DIS
- Colina – “sound in darkness”
- Next Zone, Lene Boel – “Humanimals”
- Scenografer Sarah Cederstrand – ” Landscape with Argonauts”
- Danish movie “Fighter” – voice for sound-track.
- Trio Tajuku – Oriental trio – Tour in Egypt and Pakistan.
- Cellist and dancer Mathias Hudelmayer . Duet “trio4two”
- Katrine Faber – “the sound of human”
- Det ny teater – “Jesus Christ superstar”
- Niels Kilele – CD “mellem her og der”
- Frans Bak/GLAS – Film Music